It was delicious 🙂
- 2 half roll Biscuits (Digestive Marie)
- 4 Tablespoon melted Butter
CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup caramel
- 1/3 cup whipped cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Caramel + Walnuts
- For the cheesecake crush the biscuits with a heavy object or use a food processor. Place the biscuits into a bowl and pour over the melted butter.
- Mix to combine. Press the biscuit base into an even layer in a greased pan and place into the fridge.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks and set to the side. Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and ⅓ Cup of the caramel sauce until smooth. Pour in the softly whipped cream and mix until well combine with a whisk. Pour the cheesecake filling into the cake pan and use an offset spatula to smooth out the top. Sprinkle Walnuts. Place back in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight to set.
- Pour over some caramel and walnuts