- 4 eggs
- 1+1/4 cup castor sugar
- 1 cup Butter (room temperature)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence or extract
- 1/2 cup coco powder
- 1 cup flour (sifted)
- In bowl,add eggs,caster sugar and beat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add butter and beat until well combined.
- Add salt,vanilla essence,cocoa powder and beat well.
- Add all-purpose flour and fold it with the help of the spatula.
- In baking pan,place butter paper and pour prepared batter,spread evenly and tab baking pan for 2-3 times on working counter.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170 C for 20-25 minutes
- Insert a tooth pick/stick in baked brownie,if it comes clean,brownie is ready.
- Let it cool down and cut into desired pieces.
- Can be store for up to 2-3 days in air tight container on shelf and can be freeze for up to 1 month than overnight in refrigerator.